Chief Executive Officer
Location: Marrickville NSW
Applications Close: 9.00am Wednesday 7 October 2020
To discuss this position please contact Bill Pritchard, phone 02 9559 5299 or email email@example.com
Working at AbSec
AbSec staff form a small but hard-working and committed group. We look forward to welcoming new staff members as we grow in pursuit of our goals.
If you’re an Aboriginal person with experience in the child and family sector, and a passion for supporting our communities, this could be the perfect workplace for you.
We offer a number of benefits to our staff, including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Salary packaging allowing you to maximise your pre-tax income
- Standard 35-hour work week
- Additional annual leave to recognise NAIDOC Day and Sorry Day
Most AbSec staff are based in our office in Marrickville, in Sydney’s inner west. The office is easily accessible by train and bus, and there is car parking available in the area.
You should note a couple of things before applying to work with us:
- Sucessful applicants will be required to provide a current Police Check and a Working With Children Check before commencing employment with AbSec.
- Some roles at AbSec are Indigenous identified positions, meaning only Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates may apply for them. This is a genuine employment criterion in compliance with State and Commonwealth law.
- When recruiting for non-identified positions, we may still give preference to Aboriginal applicants, for two reasons: these applicants are likely to bring unique cultural knowledge and proficiency to the role; and employing Aboriginal people helps to reduce the gap in employment outcomes between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.