Learn how a partnership with AbSec can enhance your organisation
Every day the Aboriginal Child, Family and Community Care State Secretariat (AbSec) works to support Aboriginal children, families and communities to ensure targeted care is being delivered where it’s needed most. By signing up to make a monthly donation to AbSec or by providing regular giving support, you will enable AbSec to be there for the long-term, bringing comfort and support across the state.
If you have any questions on regular giving or would like to talk about your monthly donation to AbSec, please contact Nigel Marsden on (02) 9559 5299 or email Nigel at email@example.com. For security reasons, please do not include your credit card details in an email.
From outworking corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, to boosting team morale and engagement, AbSec is a worthwhile partner for business.
Partnering with AbSec is a great way to meet your organisation’s social responsibility strategy, and would provide a dynamic, market-led avenue to help fulfil your business and brand-building objectives.
Talk to AbSec’s Partnerships team today about becoming a corporate partner. Find out how we can tailor a partnership within the Aboriginal not-for-profit space for your organisation that meets your organisation’s objectives and delivers tangible outcomes that optimises return on investment. AbSec would love to help deliver partnership results for your organisation.
A non-profit partnership with AbSec provides:
- a strategic partnership that delivers on your business, brand, and community objectives to support vital Aboriginal programs
- community recognition by aligning with one of the most dedicated Aboriginal charities in Australia
- delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values
- motivated and engaged staff via employee engagement strategies and volunteering opportunities. Your organisation can see and experience the outcomes of your charity investment
- access to exclusive AbSec events and activities
- official status as an AbSec partner, providing public recognition and appreciation of your organisation’s support
- personal support from a dedicated Account Manager to deliver a tailored partnership (major partners).
Within an AbSec charity partnership, corporate partners can support a specific program or an area of interest, or the wider work of AbSec, helping vulnerable Aboriginal children, families and communities.
AbSec values each and every partner. And together with the support of our existing partners, we have been able to change the lives of thousands of vulnerable Aboriginal people, working diligently to achieve long term solutions. We are proud to say that some of our relationships with our partners now span over many years.
When you partner with AbSec, your organisation will be joining a network of wonderful, existing partners, who help to change the lives of Aboriginal children, families and communities, everyday.
Contact AbSec’s Partnerships team today.